"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Thursday, December 29, 2011

End of October

I love the whole idea of blogging but then always forget to actually blog, ha! I love reading blogs and getting cute ideas from them and catching up on people.  The last time I blogged was over two months ago, oops! I love to blog with pictures and I take a lot with my phone. I am going to start doing an iPhone rewind...I saw it here on Katy Link's blog and it's a really cute idea on how to remember everything that went on each month by looking at the pictures from your phone.  I guess I'll go all the way back to the end of October where I left off and start there. This will be a short post because I already got most of October previously.

The end of October was a busy weekend! We celebrated the birth of our second niece on October 28 at 8:09pm. The whole family gathered to see. I've never gone to a hospital to see a baby born! Here is Madelyn Grace Horton shortly after birth.


Byron, Carlee, and Will were in town that weekend so we could celebrate Byron's birthday. The next day we celebrated with him, Happy Birthday Byron! Hope you enjoy that iTunes gift card!! We ate at Freebirds and had cookie cake (of course!)

Onto the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment