"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Monday, August 22, 2011

ErinCondren.com

I've recently been introduced to a super cute website Erin Condren.com I found this website in a blog I've been reading a while, a girl I had a few classes with in college.  She has the cutest blog and such great ideas. Anyways, she recently blogged about the awesome Erin Condren life planner that is just out this summer.  These organizers are so cute because you can personalize them with your name and have the prettiest patterns and colors.  It's so funny how guys and gals are so different cuz guys wouldn't care about this at all but I saw it and immediately thought it was so cute and wanted one.  I showed it to Jeromy and asked him if I could have one for my birthday....which isn't for another three months, LOL. However, Katy is doing a back to school giveaway where she is going to give someone $50 in Erin Condren e-cards, which would pay for this awesome planner! So this is one of my ways to win by blogging about it! I sure I she picks me!!
This is the one I would get!!! It would say tristan & jeromy moore 2012....I like it in the multicolor. Hope you like it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment