"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Monday, August 22, 2011

Target Deals

Today was my first day in 21 years not to go back to school....it was very strange.  Today feels like the start of a new "year" but now I'm like the rest of the world and that doesn't really apply.  I didn't have to work today so I just felt weird not really having a lot to do.  I did have plans to have lunch with an old friend and I did my weekly Target shopping.  It was just an odd day and an odd feeling today.  I sure did miss my Hancock friends and was praying for them today.  Looks like everyone had a great first day of school so I'm glad :)

I went to Target today armed with my coupons again.  I didn't get as much but still saved over 50% which ROCKS! I got a few things super cheap and some even free.  Here's my goodies from today:



I got two of these little first aid kits, one to go in each of our cars.  They were normally $1.09 each which is pretty cheap but after coupons, I got them for $.34 each! Yay!


I don't know why these are sideways but they were FREE! They were only $.97 and then I had a $1 off coupon for each so I actually made $.09 on them...you can't pass up free!

I wanted to add another picture of Clorox wipes that I got but it's upside down. I got a three pack of wipes for $1.05 each.  I love playing the grocery game! Stay tuned to see what I get next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment