"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Monday, February 25, 2013

21 weeks

No stats from last week and no picture from this week....it was such a busy weekend!

how far along? 21 weeks
how are you measuring? 21 weeks
size of baby? about 10 1/2 inches, the length of a carrot and according to the ultrasound tech, he weighs 15 ounces!
heartbeat? 142 bpm (at our 20 week ultrasound appt)

total weight gain/loss? +13 lbs still....Dr. wasn't too happy about it, I don't think its too bad!
maternity clothes? Oh yes! I can still wear my regular shirts but I sometimes prefer maternity shirts because then people can actually tell I'm pregnant. Only in maternity pants and capri's now.
sleep? Sleeping pretty good. Most nights I get up once to use the restroom. I wake up briefly from rolling over at night from side to side.
best moment this week? Finding out our baby's gender!!! And the doctor telling us all his measurements and body functions look good and normal! Praise God!! That was a huge relief.
movement? I'm feeling a lot of movement lately. This past week was the first time I could see movement on the outside too! That was pretty cool!! The doctor was a little surprised and said its kinda early for that. He must be a strong guy! Jeromy hasn't been able to feel it yet.
food cravings? Haven't had a craving in a long time.
gender predictions? It's a BOY!!!
what i miss: I'm enjoying this so much I can't think of anything I miss.
what i'm looking forward to: I'm looking forward to registering and getting started on the nursery.
how are you feeling? I feel great! Love the feeling of him moving and love the cute bump I'm rockin! People can tell I'm pregnant now!

No comments:

Post a Comment