"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Monday, February 11, 2013

19 weeks

 
 

 
I've gotten behind, ahh!! It's a bummer that I didn't do an 18 week post and pic because that's when my baby bump really grew!  That's ok, I'm glad I got this week!
 
 
how far along? 19 weeks
how are you measuring? 19 weeks
size of baby? about 6 inches, the size of a large tomato and 8 1/2 ounces
heartbeat? 153 bpm (at our 15 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss?
+13 lbs...ugh
maternity clothes?
Definitely wearing maternity pants now. I haven't tried my regular “bigger” jeans lately because last time I wore them, they hurt my stomach. All shirts are still fine.  Loving my comfy lounge pants!
sleep?
Not so great this past week. I had read that you are supposed to stop sleeping on your back in the third trimester but the pregnancy app I use said to stop doing that now. I usually sleep on my side but am now having trouble because I have to. I haven't slept well this past week because my hip bones hurt and I wake up from flipping over to switch sides.   I started using a pregnancy pillow, its ok so far.
best moment this week? Finally felt movement this week!!! I've been really anxious about that, just a reminder that he or she is in there!

movement? Yes! It started on Tuesday (2/5) but I wasn't sure what it was but then felt it more and more over the next couple of days.
food cravings? Nothing really this week. Mexican food is always good, pregnant or not! I've had it quite a bit this past week!
gender predictions? We have no idea! We find out next week! I did have a dream this past week that the doctor told us it was a girl, we'll see...
what i miss: I miss sleeping on my back! I wake up on my back and get so worried. I never knew I liked sleeping on my back so much.
what i'm looking forward to:
Just ready for next week when we find out what we're having and we can announce the name!
how are you feeling? Still feeling great! I had someone tell me they want me to be their surrogate next time they want a baby because I've had it so good... thank you Lord! She was kidding :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about sleeping on your back right now. The danger is that the weight of the baby will compress your vena cava (in your heart). Later on, you'll feel the need to lay on your side so that your belly has support. Don't freak out about it right now. The baby isn't heavy enough.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete