"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Saturday, December 29, 2012

13 weeks

Jeromy and I went on a little trip for a couple of days so I'm a day late on my 13 week post.






how far along? 13 weeks (+1 day)
how are you measuring? 13 weeks
size of baby? about 3 inches, the size of a medium shrimp, 1 ounce
heartbeat? 157 bpm (at my 11 week appt.)
total weight gain/loss? ?? didn't get to weigh this week. Hopefully not much with Christmas!
maternity clothes? I got my first pair of maternity jeans for Christmas! But don't need to wear them yet.
sleep? I haven't been as tired this week but I also didn't work so that probably made a difference. Sleeping good at night, still getting up but not every night.
best moment this week? Spending time with my husband just us on a little getaway!
movement? Haven't felt anything this week.
food cravings? I haven't been going crazy over anything but I did see someone eat a grilled cheese sandwich and then couldn't stop thinking about it so I finally got one a few days later. It was so good!
gender predictions? I have no idea! I know what I'm hoping for but don't have any hunches. We'll find out in 8 weeks!
what i miss: I don't really miss anything but it would be nice to not get winded from just walking. We walked around the river walk in San Antonio that past couple of days and it was so tiring!
what i'm looking forward to: I'm looking forward to feeling movement, it still doesn't seem real!
how are you feeling? I'm feeling really great! It's been probably about 3 weeks since I've felt any nausea. So blessed to not have had any morning sickness! Starting to exercise again so I'm feeling good about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment