"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We're pregnant!

You found us! Thank you so much for joining us as we start/continue this journey! If you found yourself here on our blog, then you saw our Christmas card :) This is such an exciting time of the year and even more so as we navigate our way through our first pregnancy. I have always been interested in blogging.  I love how you can look back on all your fun times but just never found the motivation to continue with it.  I certainly want to be able to look back on this time in our lives! A lot has happened since I last blogged over a year ago! I've gotten much healthier and hope to continue in good health.  I am almost 12 weeks pregnant and have lots of catching up to do on what has happened so far.  The next week or so I'll be writing blogs about what has happened up to this point so I can remember the first two months of this journey as well. Thank you so much for all the well wishes and congratulations, we are thrilled! More to come!

3 comments:

  1. As soon as I got your card I new there was something special inside. You did not disappoint! Congrats! I hope that means you will be joining Baby Boot Camp after the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I am so happy and excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could not be more excited if we tried. So glad you are journaling all of this. You will be SO glad you did. :) What a precious time. Love you!
    MeMaw n PePaw :)

    ReplyDelete