"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Sunday, January 27, 2013

17 weeks


 
 
 
 
how far along? 17 weeks
how are you measuring? 17 weeks
size of baby? about 5 inches, the weight of a turnip, and 5 ounces
heartbeat? 153 bpm (at our 15 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss?
+7 lbs.
maternity clothes?
I am wearing both regular pants and maternity pants. I had some jeans from last winter that were too big that I'm wearing for more belly room and have worn maternity jeans or shorts this weeks. Shirts are still all fitting fine.
sleep?
Still sleeping a lot. I'm not as tired during the day as I was during the first trimester but still love to go to bed early and get lots of sleep at night.
best moment this week? Checking out my growing tummy each morning, I love it.
movement? I thought I felt something today in church but I'm not sure. According to the websites and apps, I'm in the time frame for when you can start feeling movement. I'm ready for it!
food cravings? More bbq baked potatoes although I didn't get one this week, they still sound so good! I saw a commercial for Olive Garden and it just looked so good so I went there that night, ha.
gender predictions? So many different predictions from people. I don't know!
what i miss: I miss shopping for smaller clothing.
what i'm looking forward to:
I'm looking forward to feeling movement! I just think that will be so cool.
how are you feeling?
I feel really great. I feel more and more blessed when I hear about other pregnancies and how it could be going.


No comments:

Post a Comment