"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Sunday, April 7, 2013

27 weeks

 
 
 
 
how far along? 27 weeks
how are you measuring?  Not sure, doctor will tell me at my next appt.
size of baby? 14 1/2 inches long, almost 2 pounds, and about the weight of a head of cauliflower
heartbeat? 155 bpm (at our 25 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? +23.5
maternity clothes? Yep...glad I can still wear a large size T-shirt though!
sleep? I got a lot of sleep this week...I was under the weather or worn out, still can't figure that out. I had Jeromy put the guard rail up so I could prop pillows up against it, that works pretty well! No way I can fall out of bed :) Getting up maybe once a night.
best moment this week? Finally purchasing something for Jonathan's room! I feel like we are a bit behind now but then I think there are still three months (hopefully) left so I think I'm ok.
movement? I have been a bit worried about this lately, it's been on my mind a lot.  He hasn't been moving as much and that worries me.  He started up again though so I'm thankful for that.
food cravings? Still not craving anything in particular.  I'll see a commerical for a restaurant or hear about someone going somewhere and think "oh that sounds good!" and then might go for it but nothing just pops up on its own.
gender predictions? It's a BOY!
what i miss:  I miss being able to use my core. Ha! You never realize how much you use your core until you can't use it! It's so hard to get up from laying down but Jeromy is great and always helps me! 
what i'm looking forward to: I'm looking forward to getting the rest of his nursery ordered and to finally get working on it.
how are you feeling?  I'm starting to get a bit uncomfortable.  It's not bad but my rib cage often feels squished and I feel pressure on the bottom of my belly after working all day.  I'm starting to get much more tired after just one days work standing up most of the day. Other than that, everything is still going very well and there have been no complications. I passed my gestational diabetes test so praise the Lord for that!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these updates. You are doing such a great job. What a blessing this pregnancy is. So happy for you. You look beautiful and blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete