"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Sunday, April 28, 2013

30 weeks...10 to go!

12 weeks/20 weeks/30 weeks....10 more!
I wish I had a 10 week picture but this is the only one I took that early.  I took it to show my friend Lea how far along I was :)  She's in Uganda so she hasn't seen me pregnant in person.
 
 
how far along? 30 weeks
how are you measuring? At my last appointment, he was measuring a week ahead and I was measuring two weeks ahead.  Won't know how he's measuring again until my next appt in 3 weeks.
size of baby? According to Baby Center our baby is 15.7 inches long, almost 3 pounds, like a head of cabbage. 
heartbeat? 152 bpm (at our 28 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? +29
maternity clothes? I am wearing all maternity pants, mostly maternity tops, and maternity dresses. I can wear regular large t-shirts and all of the dresses I wore last summer. I've probably said it before but I'm so glad I lost some weight beforehand because I can now use all the clothes that were getting big for maternity. 
sleep? I am still sleeping well.  I woke up a few times this past week in the middle of the night to use the restroom but usually its almost morning by the time I wake up.  I don't really have a hard time getting back to sleep unless I'm hungry.
best moment this week? I felt Jonathan have the hiccups for the first time so that was pretty exciting! There was constant movement in my stomach for a few minutes so I figured that had to be it. It was so cool :) Usually, he just moves here and there but this was ongoing for awhile.  Also, we got more worked on in his room.  My amazing husband painted the nursery and it's starting to come together!!
movement? Feeling a lot better about his movement lately! He moves around mostly in the evening still but sometimes he will move during the day like he did this morning in church. He moves a lot at night when I'm laying down and he's even kicking hard enough to startle me. It hasn't hurt yet but he's definitely caught me off guard a time or two!
food cravings? Lately I just want ice cream every night but that's not really any different than any other time in my life, haha!
gender predictions? It's a BOY!
what i miss: After making this picture collage, I am missing my body before I was pregnant! That 12 week body is looking pretty good now!! Can't wait to get that back afterwards (and better)...and I will!!
what i'm looking forward to: My first baby shower is next Saturday so I am looking forward to that!
how are you feeling? I'm feeling good! By the end of the day, my right side rib cage feels really cramped and the right side of my back aches but I can usually lay down or find a position that relieves some of the pain.  Other than that, still feel very healthy and well!

No comments:

Post a Comment