"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

28 weeks

3rd Trimester!!
 
 
 
 
 
how far along? 28 weeks
how are you measuring?  He's measuring 29 weeks, I'm measuring 30 weeks.
size of baby? 14.8 inches long from the top of the head to the heels, 2 1/4 pounds and about the weight of a Chinese Cabbage
heartbeat? 152 bpm (at our 28 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? +23-25? Depends on the scale and praise God I've stopped stressing about it!
maternity clothes? Almost all of the time! The benefit of losing 50lbs before becoming pregnant is that I have a lot of clothes that were starting to get too big on me, now I can wear those as maternity clothes (mostly dresses).
sleep? Sleeping pretty good still.  Wake up on my back a lot which worries me and then I just turn over. I get up almost every morning now at 6-6:30 to use the restroom and then I go back to sleep  :)  getting all that sleep that every one keeps telling me to enjoy now!! 
best moment this week? Seeing Jonathan on ultrasound again! Had to wait an HOUR before being called back but it was worth the wait.  The gender ultrasound was pretty quick and the tech wouldn't tell us anything but this time we had a different tech.  She was so sweet and said she even gets in trouble for taking too long because she loves to look at the babies.  It was a long ultrasound, about 30 minutes.  She measured everything and showed us so much! Got to see real close up to his head and brain which she said looked really good.  Saw very close up to his heart and could see all four chambers defined really well.  She just kept saying how great he looked so that was a definite praise to God! I loved when he hid his face with his hand, he's shy ;)
movement? He's moving a little more again lately. I was concerned for a week or two. Last night, we saw his whole body move for the first time! Usually, we just see a kick here and there but different parts of my stomach were moving at the same time so thats was weird but cool!! 
food cravings?  I've wanted a blizzard from Dairy Queen lately.  Of course I never get them because I was always trying to lose weight so it feels weird to have one! I was so annoyed after my dr. appt because it took SO long so I went to DQ and got a blizzard...soooo good!!
gender predictions? It's a BOY!
what i miss: Can't think of anything this week.
what i'm looking forward to: Getting excited about our first baby shower in less than two weeks!
how are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty good still! No swelling, no braxton hicks, no nothing! I still can't believe it.  Please just keep praying everything continues to go well without complication!! Rib cage is still a bit sore at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment