"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Days 18-21

Well it's been awhile! Lots of things have been going on since I last blogged. I'm feeling kinda blah about this program right now. I had been doing so well and not having cravings but all the sudden I want cheese and bread. Not even the dessert that bad, just cheese and bread. I was hoping by the end of this I wouldn't want those things so bad but I do. I'm also feeling discouraged because I haven't lost any more weight since I weighed at the halfway point. Which is exactly why they say don't weigh the whole month so you aren't focused on the numbers. BUT some GOOD news is that my jeans were so big yesterday, I was able to take them off without even unbuttoning and today I wore my smaller size! YAY!!!! Also some more good things to think about are that I am getting compliments every day about how I look :) Today a coworker came into my room and told me I was looking FABULOUS! That always makes me feel deteremined to keep it up. Still doing boot camp on Wednesday and Friday mornings, still doing zumba on Monday nights and going to start doing zumba on Thursday nights too starting next week! Yay for exercise, lol. Man, getting healthy is SO hard for some!! I haven't really tried anything new this week. One more week to go, woo hoo! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment