"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Days 9-13

I hate to start off on a negative note but I can't avoid it. I had to cheat last night on my diet. I guess I didn't have to but a friend invited us over for dinner and I could have told her that I was on a strict diet or had them come to our house but I didn't want it to be a big deal. I figured I would just eat what I could and skip the rest. Well the whole meal turned out to be all the things I couldn't eat. The meal was wonderful, she worked so hard and it was delicious but I tried to eat as little as possible. I had bread, pasta, cheese, dressing, croutons, etc. oh man. I could have gone to town but my mind is already changing after 13 days and I'm not really wanting to eat all that as much, thats the good news about it! I hate that at the end of my 30 days I won't be able to say I didn't have any cheats. But oh well. It's still working and I'm still going to continue to eat exactly how I was before last nights meal. I think I'm going to fast this morning and afternoon and just have water because my stomach is very upset with me. Plus I can use my lunch time to spend some extra time in the word. So I can't really remember much about the other days this week. I do know that it was very hard on day 10 because we went to the Astros game and there was just junk food galore around me. My head is still saying, "oooo look at those nachos they look soooo good" but my stomach sees those same nachos and is like "ughhhh gross" lol. It was hard seeing all that stuff, so made me want to cheat but I knew there was no way I was going to. I'm getting a little tired of cooking so much. Makes me just not want to eat some nights so I don't have to cook, haha. But anyways, still going strong after days 9-13, even after the set back. Looking forward to the weekend, what will I cook next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment