"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Sunday, January 13, 2013

15 weeks

 
 



how far along? 15 weeks
how are you measuring? 15 weeks
size of baby? about 4 inches, the size of an apple, and 2 1/2 ounces
heartbeat? 157 bpm (at 11 week appt) We'll have a new one next week!
total weight gain/loss?
+5.5 eek!! I did not eat well last week, too much dessert.
maternity clothes?
I don't need them yet but I did wear my first pair of maternity pants! They were so comfy! Still wearing a belly band with my jeans some days and all my shirts still fit just fine.
sleep?
Sleeping a lot at night this past week. I haven't been as tired during the day but still sleep soundly at night. Not getting up every night anymore.
best moment this week? Jeromy and I went to look at baby furniture at babies r us :) we were just browsing but it was fun to go together and start looking at all that.
movement? Nothing right now! He/She is moving though according to the baby center app on my phone. It says if you shine a flashlight at your tummy, your baby is likely to move away from the beam! How cool!
food cravings/aversions? No cravings this week...still eating grilled cheese sandwiches though! Still not interested in any kind of dessert except ice cream (too much ice cream this past week!! Won't have any this week.)
gender predictions? NO idea! We'll find out in 6 weeks!
what i miss: I miss the excitement of losing weight and becoming more healthy. Right now I just feel fat.
what i'm looking forward to:
We have our next dr. appt this week on Thursday! Jeromy will probably get to go and hear the heartbeat for the first time! Can't wait to hear that sweet sound again!
how are you feeling? So happy to report to any one that asks, I feel great! Never had any sickness and haven't been nauseous in about 4 weeks. So thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment