"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Sunday, January 20, 2013

16 weeks

 
 



how far along? 16 weeks
how are you measuring? 16 weeks, the doctor measured me on Thursday and said I was measuring perfectly
size of baby? About 4 ½ inches, the size of an avocado, and 3 ½ ounces
heartbeat? 153 bpm (at our 15 week appt.)
total weight gain/loss?
+5.5 still! Didn't have much dessert at all and I am walking on my treadmill.
maternity clothes?
The inevitability has hit, I'm wearing maternity jeans today. So excited I got them at a thrift store and they are really nice, Gap Maternity! Shirts still fit fine and I can still wear my jeans that I wore last winter when I was a size bigger.
sleep?
Sleeping good. I rarely have to get up in the middle of the night anymore which is great. I do wake up from turning over. I think I know even in my sleep that my stomach is growing and I need to be careful as I turn so that wakes me up.
best moment this week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat again! That is very reassuring.  Thankful Jeromy was there and we got to share that moment together!
movement? No, still nothing. I'm ready for that though!
food cravings? This week I wanted a barbeque baked potato with chopped beef! I had one last Sunday and then on Thursday night. I NEVER eat them because I know how bad they are but I just had to have it. Mmm that sounds good...
gender predictions? I have no intuitions about it but we'll know in 4 ½ weeks!
what i miss: Still miss the excitement of dropping weight and getting into smaller clothing. That was my focus for so long. But this is the exact reason I had such focus so I guess I got what I wanted!
what i'm looking forward to:
I am ready to find out if it's a boy or girl! I have a theme for the nursery, same for boy and girl, just different colors. I am ready to get working on it!
how are you feeling?
Amazing! More and more thankful each day. That is everyone's first question when they see me, “How are you feeling?” and I just have a huge smile and reply, “I'm great!”

No comments:

Post a Comment