"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Friday, January 4, 2013

14 weeks

2nd Trimester!!

Took these pictures during the Cotton Bowl game at half time! :)







how far along? 14 weeks
how are you measuring? 14 weeks
size of baby? 3 1/2 inches, the size of a lemon, and 1 1/2 ounces
heartbeat? 157 bpm (at 11 week appt.)
total weight gain/loss? +3 lbs - I know a lot of people lose weight during the first trimester but I'm really proud of this. My first trimester was during the holidays and to only gain 3 lbs during that time is pretty good for anyone, pregnant or not!
maternity clothes? Definitely feeling thicker in the mid-section. I started wearing a belly band for some of my jeans but still no maternity clothes.
sleep?
Sleeping very well. Having some interesting dreams lately. Some nights I have to get up and some nights I don't, depending on how much water I had before bed.
best moment this week? Hanging out with our dear friends Jonathan and Brandi, they are so excited for us and Brandi gave me some of her favorite maternity clothes!
food cravings/aversions? Still enjoying grilled cheese this week! I've had one from Jason's Deli and Panera Bread....the one at Jason's was better! I don't really have an aversion to sweets but I just don't crave or think about them like I used to. They are definitely good when I have them but it's not as often as it used to be.
gender predictions? I still have no idea. Everyone I talk to thinks its a girl! But I really don't know. We'll find out in February!! Next month!
what i miss:
I can't really think of anything I'm missing.
what i'm looking forward to:
Our next doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks and I'm just ready for it now! Hopefully Jeromy can make it and hear the heartbeat for the first time!
how are you feeling? Still feeling great! People keep asking me how I'm feeling and I am just so blessed to say I feel fine! Still tired but other than that, no complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment