"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Sunday, January 13, 2013

Motivation


For the past two years, a big focus of mine has been trying  to live a healthy lifestyle. I am trying to continue on with that during my pregnancy but it's definitely hard not to think "we'll I'm pregnant, I can eat whatever."  I am often movtivated by weight loss shows such as the Biggest Loser and Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition.  I can't focus on losing weight right now obviously, but I can still try to focus on eating right for my health and the health of the baby.  I'm trying but it's not always easy. 

I watched the first two episodes of this season's Biggest Loser last week and it was so motivating as they try to tackle childhood obesity! The kids they have on the show are super cute and I am already enjoying hearing about the contestant's lives.  The one thing I don't like about this show is when it starts getting like a game and people are going against each other.  They had a lot of that last season and I feel like that takes away from the main focus of the show, to get these people healthy.  Anyways, I can't wait to watch more of it and get motivated to be more healthy.  I like to watch the show the following day on my iPad while I walk on my treadmill.  So thankful for a treadmill!  Do you watch the Biggest Loser?



No comments:

Post a Comment