"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Friday, March 15, 2013

24 weeks

 
 
 
 
 
how far along? 24 weeks
how are you measuring? 24 weeks
size of baby? almost a foot long, weighs just over a pound, as long as an ear of corn
heartbeat? 142 bpm (at our 20 1/2 week appt)
total weight gain/loss? I don't really want to talk about it, ha! I did not do well last week being on vacation.  Luckily I didn't gain anything this week so hopefully, I'll maintain for alittle while since I know it was just vacation weight and not baby weight that I gained.
maternity clothes? I love my maternity clothes! They are so cute! I recently got some new tops from Motherhood with some gift cards I had gotten at Christmas. (Thanks Carlee and Kim!) I only get things that are on sale though, it's so expensive there!

sleep? I'm waking up quite a bit from turning over but it never keeps me up long.  Slept really well on vacation and maybe get up once a night but never consistently.
best moment this week? Jeromy and I celebrated our three year anniversary! We had a wonderful evening at Perry's (thanks to gift cards)! We only had to pay the tip so that was a great cheap dinner! We went to Target afterwards and looked at baby stuff, it was fun! :)
movement? Definitely moving every day now! It's mostly still in the evenings and night time, I don't feel him much in the morning or during the day. One thing I'll never forget about this experience is that whenever I am worried from not feeling him in awhile, I always pray for Jonathan that he's growing healthy and that he would have some movement so I know he's ok.  EVERY TIME within minutes I'll feel him!! God is so good to reassure me like that! EVERY TIME.
food cravings? Nothing really.  Everything sounds pretty good!
gender predictions? It's a BOY!
what i miss: Can't think of anything right now...I'm just enjoying this time so much!
what i'm looking forward to: I'm ready to start the purchasing process for Jonathan's nursery! I got so much stuff figured out while we were gone last week.  A lady in my Bible study class suggested I read Baby Bargains and it is such a great book! I am taking a lot of their recommendations on items to purchase and was able to read a lot of reviews last week.  I've got pretty much everything picked out for his room! Crib, mattress, bedding, decor, etc! This week, I will focus on reading up on high chairs, strollers, etc. so I can get the registering process rolling! You ready Carlee?? ;)
how are you feeling? I'm doing great! Had some dizziness a couple times recently and some pain from liagments stretching but other than, its just a breeze.  One thing I love about being pregnant is that my husband always helps me up when I'm sitting, it's SO sweet :) I'll always cherish that and remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment