"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Sunday, March 31, 2013

26 weeks

 
 
 
 
how far along? 26 weeks
how are you measuring?  Not sure this week.  Had an appointment last Monday and she said I was measuring a little big and she would check on that at my next ultrasound at 28 weeks.
size of baby? 14 inches long, 1 2/3 pounds, and about the same length as an English hothouse cucumber.
heartbeat? 155 bpm (at our 25 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? +22 lbs...being home is helping!
maternity clothes? Love all my maternity pants with the full panel. I put on some jeans that I used to wear a couple years ago and was able to button them so I used those as jeans this week with the cold front.  Love all my cute maternity shirts but I feel like they aren't going to fit by the end!
sleep? I've had issues with my back...I put pillows underneath but I keep scooting away from them and wake up on my back.  I'm going to put a guard rail on my side of the bed (lol) and prop pillows up against that so I can't throw them off the bed. Getting up once a night at random times. Still sleeping pretty well.
best moment this week? Got my registries started!! Carlee and I went to Babies R Us on Friday when they opened (good thing, they were packed!) and started my registry there. I didn't know it would take so long, it wore me out!! So thankful to have gone with someone who had a baby last year and I'm getting a lot of her stuff so she knew what I needed to register for and what she had. Also got my registry started at Nurtured Family for cloth diapers and accessories...check out their website!
movement? Some days his movement is more than others. He had some really high belly kicks yesterday which was neat! Right after, I pushed back to see if he would respond but he didn't.  I get a little concerned on the days he doesn't move as much but I try to just trust that he's fine!  
food cravings? I was craving Sweet Tomatoes salad bar and bakery this week! My dad and I went there on Friday for lunch, they have the yummiest strawberry lemonade you've ever had!
gender predictions? It's a BOY!
what i miss: I miss being able to remember things! I keep forgetting things lately when I leave the house like my cell phone...I forgot it two days in a row and if you know me, you know I never am without my cell, lol. I also don't enjoy being so clumsy.  I dropped a bottle of salad dressing at the store just now and it got all over my feet and legs, grr!
what i'm looking forward to: I will be ordering the crib and bedding this week! The room is being emptied day by and I'm so excited to get started on his room! I also need to check out paint for the walls this week! Also, registering for hospital classes this week!
how are you feeling? I still feel great pregnancy wise, no health issues or complications...praise Jesus! But I am feeling more emotional and things are getting to me more easily, I just don't always feel put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment