"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Monday, March 4, 2013

22 weeks

 
 
 
 
how far along? 22 weeks
how are you measuring? 22 weeks
size of baby? about 11 inches, the length of a spaghetti squash and about one pound!
heartbeat? 142 bpm (at our 20 1/2 week appointment)

total weight gain/loss? not sure this week, haven't weighed myself in awhile, I think it's about +15 lbs
maternity clothes? Yes! I am enjoying my maternity clothing! I can still wear regular shirts but I like the maternity ones.  Got a lot of new shirts at Motherhood with some gift cards and sales, they are very pretty!
sleep? Sleeping pretty good still! I do wake up turning from side to side but fall back to sleep easily.  Get up once a night to use the restroom but not every night.
best moment this week? Had a great weekend with my 7th grade girls for D NOW! They were playing Just Dance 2 on the Wii and I danced a song with one of them, they were so funny.  One of them asked me "Is Jonathan feeling the burn??" Haha! The answer was yes!
movement? So much movement lately! It's always when I sit or lay in a certain position.  I can see movement from the outside too which is so cool.  Of course when I have Jeromy watch, he stops doing it! He's shy!!
food cravings? No cravings anymore.  I have been enjoying mini chocolate shakes from Sonic lately...probably enjoying them too much. At least it's a mini! 
gender predictions? It's a BOY!
what i miss:  Maybe being able to pick stuff up...it's nice that people want to do it for me though! It can just be inconvenient sometimes and I don't like to make people do stuff for me.  I feel like I should be perfectly capable of doing things.
what i'm looking forward to: Looking forward to registering and getting start on his room...I feel like I really need to get on that!
how are you feeling? Feeling good! Feel like I'm getting pretty big already...I know this isn't anywhere near how big I'm going to get but it's just so weird/amazing to watch my stomach expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment