"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fuller Wedding!

What a wondeful time we all had last night celebrating the marriage of Melissa Mason and Jacob Fuller! The wedding was out at Amber Springs wedding venue in Montgomery.  The place was absolutely beautiful as was the whole wedding and reception.  It was a lot of fun being with the family and I am so beat today from dancing with my sweet niece, Melissa, all night long! Glad I had a dance partner to get out there and boogie with :) Some of my favorite pictures of course to follow!

Cousins!

my dancing partner for the night! 


family photo!
 
sister/friend :)

they had a blast together!
 
the happy couple so in love <3
 
Horton girls looking pretty!

on the floor in her dress, love her!
 
The Moores!

absolutely beautiful couple
 
siblings having fun :)
 
our family photo of three!

Jeromy & Uncle Benny
 
Jeromy and Byron wrestling, haha!
This makes me want to have two boys! lol
 
What a blast it was! Beautiful wedding and venue, great food, good company and a lot of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment