"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Maternity Pictures

I'm a pretty last minute gal on things, ha. I thought just this past weekend it would be nice to take some maternity pictures, just a few.  I am having my first baby shower this coming Saturday and thought it would be cute to have some pictures around the house with the decorations.  My wonderful mother in law agreed to be my personal photographer last minute and we got some taken just this morning :)  special thanks to my friend Holland for the SUPER last minute scrabble tiles.  I called her like 30 minutes before I was to meet Vicki for pics and Holland was able to meet me to so I could borrow them. Whew! Life saver!

We went to Rock Creek neighborhood on Grant Rd. where we took our pictures for our Christmas card/pregnancy annoucement.  Such a beautiful neighborhood and I see people taking pictures out there all the time. The weather was pretty good this morning and it all just worked out....very last minute! Here are my favorite pictures:


 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 



1 comment:

  1. These are GREAT pictures!! You look stunning! I'm glad you decided to get some taken! They are fun to look back on!!

    ReplyDelete