"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Monday, May 6, 2013

31 weeks

 
 
 
how far along? 31 weeks
how are you measuring? 32 weeks? He was measuring a week ahead last time we checked, will know again in 2 weeks.
size of baby? According to Baby Center our baby is 16 inches long, about 3.3 pounds, and like the weight of four navel oranges. 
heartbeat? 152 bpm (at our 28 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? +30
maternity clothes? Yep! Still the same, wearing all maternity clothes and regular large tshirts and all my dresses from last summer (including the one in the picture! it's just a large from Ann Taylor Loft! that makes me feel good)
sleep? I didn't sleep quite as good this week but still getting lots of sleep in. I woke up almost every night at 3 am to use the restroom.  Some nights I would fall back to sleep easily and some nights I wouldn't.  One night I was coughing and I think it woke Jonathan up and he got the hiccups and then I got hungry so I knew I wasn't going back to sleep without a snack.  I got up and worked on my hostess gifts for my baby shower.
best moment this week? I had maternity pictures taken and we had our first baby shower! One of my favorite moments was when Jeromy came in at the end to thank everyone and he just made me so proud :)
movement? Lots of movement this week! He is moving a lot more during the day, not just at night.  It's always on the right side near the top, I feel him push there alot.
food cravings? Can't remember having any.
gender predictions? It's a BOY!
what i miss: I miss being able to turn over in the middle of the night easily. 
what i'm looking forward to: Our nursery still has a long way to go.  Looking forward to Jeromy being home all next week so we can really work on it.
how are you feeling? Feeling good. I've had some pain in the lower belly this week, ligaments stretching? Not sure. I've had a cough this past weekend which has been waking us up at night but it seems to be getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment