"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Friday, May 31, 2013

Friends Baby Shower

I am so behind! I've been meaning to blog about my second baby shower for weeks now! Better late than never!

On May 19th, I had my friends baby shower thrown by Amber, Cyndi, Kim, and Brandi at the Truth building. It was cool to have such an open space for people to mingle.  They did an awesome job decorating, its kinda hard to decorate such a big open space but it was great.  I had the most elaborate diaper cake anyone has ever seen! It was a fun time with friends and family.

covered in presents!

great Aggie gifts!

amazing diaper cake! Took Carlee and I over 30 minutes to undo it all

best photo ever.

mingling with friends

a couple of my Truth girls and their sweet mommas

adorable great grandmas to be

wonderful hostesses!

my oldest best buddy :) one of my fav gifts!

life group ladies chatting with Jessica

sisterfriend

great work friends chatting with Ms. Shannon
 
It was a wonderful shower, we got lots of great things for Jonathan and we are so thankful!  Thank you again to all you came to support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment