"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Sunday, May 19, 2013

33 weeks

I'm behind!! I didn't do a 32 week post because I just didn't get around to it, bummer!


Technically I took this picture for the 32 week blog but didn't get around to it. It's between 32 and 33 weeks.
 
 
how far along? 33 weeks
how are you measuring? 35 weeks...measured at our appt last Thursday
size of baby? According to Baby Center our baby is 16.7 inches long, about 3.75 pounds, and the weight of a larger jicama. HOWEVER....according to his ultrasound measurements from last Thursday he is already 5.6 lbs! Oh goodness! At first I was really worried about it but realized if he came early, he's already at a good weight so that's a blessing.
heartbeat? 132 bpm (at our 32 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? +34 lbs.....now past another goal of just 30, ugghhhhh
maternity clothes?  Still the same...maternity clothes mostly and then I also wear large tshirts and dresses  
sleep? Still sleeping pretty good! Everyone says you can't sleep at the end but thankfully that hasn't started yet.  I wake up once a night to use the restroom or turn over but sleep very soundly. 
best moment this week? We had our second baby shower today! It's so nice to be loved on by so many great friends and family! Very thankful for everyone that came today.
movement? He is moving more lately which I thought was strange because he should be running out of room especially since he's so big! He always pushes in the same spot on the right side of my stomach near my rib cage.
food cravings? Nothing really.
gender predictions? It's a BOY!
what i miss: I miss being able to turn over easily at night.  It's getting more difficult and hurts sometimes. 
what i'm looking forward to:  We got so many wonderful gifts at our baby shower today, I can't wait to go through it all tomorrow and work more on his nursery! We got SO much done on it this weekend and its really coming together!
how are you feeling? I am still feeling really good. Rib cage still hurts each night but thats ok because everything else has been such a breeze. Starting to get a little warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment