"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Friday, June 7, 2013

36 weeks

 
 
 
how far along? 36 weeks
how are you measuring? 38 weeks
size of baby? According to Baby Center our baby is 18 1/2 inches long, about almost 6 pounds, and the weight of a crenshaw melon. We know he's bigger than that, will know his stats again in a few weeks for another ultrasound.
heartbeat? 152 bpm (at our 35 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? +40 lbs
maternity clothes? Got a few new shirts recently but I think I may go shopping again, I feel frumpy lately and I still have 4 weeks, I don't want to feel frumpy for that long.
sleep? Sleeping itself is still good, I'm getting lots of sleep. But its also getting hard.  It's weird to explain.  I sleep very soundly but when I wake up, my mind feels rested but my body doesn't always feel refreshed.  One night I slept in a weird position and woke up aching from that. Our bed is too soft and it's so hard to turn over so we had to move to the guest bed because its more firm, much easier to roll over and get up!  Getting up once a night to use the restroom.
best moment this week? Jeromy and I took pictures together on Wednesday night. It was fun to do a little photo session with Vicki and we got some great shots, one month to go! Will post those in a seperate post.
movement? He is squirming A LOT lately! Last weekend in Galveston he started squirming more than he ever had before.  Last night in our infant care class at the hospital, he was pushing and pushing on me the whole time.  He's getting the hiccups some too. 
food cravings? I had an impulse buy at the grocery store this week for some hot and spicy cheez itz.  They are good!  I'm also wanting La Madeleine alot lately.  I have gone a couple times in the last month by myself to enjoy eating alone while I can! I get the quiche and tomato basil soup...so good! I almost went today but it was out of the way.
gender predictions? It's a boy!
what i miss: I miss feeling confident about the way I look.  I was starting to get that confidence when I lost the weight and now its all back on and its really hard to think I look good in any picture. I just try to remind myself that I lost all the weight beforehand so I could gain it for baby.  At least I didn't start my pregnancy as overweight as I was in the past.  Can't wait to go back to weight watchers at some point.
what i'm looking forward to: A month off! Yesterday was my last day of work and now I have a month(ish) to finish up all the loose ends and catch up with some friends that I haven't seen in awhile.
how are you feeling? I'm feeling good.  Starting to get warm alittle as the temps go up outside.  Every night my side and back hurt but Jeromy is great about rubbing my back for me.  During the day, I feel pretty great but by the evenings I'm beat.  Starting to waddle in the evening times.  Still feel like this is going alot better than it could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment