"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Thursday, June 20, 2013

sneak peak: Jonathan's nursery

Everything is finally coming together for Jonathan's nursery! It just needs some last minute touches here and there.  So many people have been asking for pictures but I didn't want to post any until it was all done....it's close enough so I will give you a sneak peak until next week when it's all finished!


The colors of Jonathan's nursery are light blue, yellow, gray and white.  My sweet cousin, Taylor, painted this canvas for him! It's on his door walking into the room.


I knew I wanted a chevron themed room before we even knew the gender.  Gray and blue for boy or gray and pink for girl. My mother in law, Vicki, made these curtains for us!
 
 
 
This is part of his bookshelf.  I knew the room would be blue and gray but it needed a pop of another color.  The printables on there are from Etsy and that's what helped me decide on yellow.  I got the yellow storage bins on sale from Land of Nod.
 
 
One of my favorite gifts! This was hand painted by my oldest and dearest buddy, Jessica.  The ribbon was on there because it was a gift but I like so I may keep it just as it is. 
 
 
One of my favorite parts of his room...our glider and ottoman! I just got the ottoman in today, ordered it from Etsy.  Sorry the picture quality isn't great, it's just from my iPhone.  I need to find my digital camera.
 
 
 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome!! You did a great job!! Can't wait to see the rest of it! Now all you need is baby Jonathan!! :-)

    ReplyDelete