"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


Sunday, June 23, 2013

38 weeks




 
 
how far along? 38 weeks 2 days
how are you measuring?  39 weeks 1 day
size of baby? According to Baby Center our baby is 19 1/2 inches long, about 6.8 pounds, and the length of a leek. Last week at my appt on Tuesday, he was already 7.8 lbs so he's probably hit 8 lbs by now.
heartbeat?  142 bpm (at our 37 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? + 45 lbs
maternity clothes? Maternity clothes pretty much all the time.  The dress I'm wearing in the picture (my first maxi dress!) is actually just a regular dress.  I went to Ross to look for cheap dresses that I could wear today and also as my stomach goes down in the summer. 
sleep? Not gonna lie, sleep this past week has gotten pretty hard.  On one hand, it was ok because I had the whole bed to myself as Jeromy was out of town so I was able to stretch out more but I am waking up every few hours now just from being uncomfortable. I'm definitely gearing up for waking up with my little one soon!
best moment this week? So many great moments! It's my second week off from work and I am still meeting with different friends for lunch and catching up.  Got to see Lea several times this week and that is awesome!
movement? He is moving about the same as last week....he will move a ton at times and then be very still for awhile.  I asked the doctor if this is ok because I've read you are supposed to feel so many kicks or so much movement each hour and he's not doing that (or I'm not feeling it) but she said it was fine.
food cravings? Anything cold.  It's getting pretty hot outside and I love to eat Blue Bell Strawberry fruit bars to keep cool.  Still enjoying quiche! Had some for lunch just yesterday at Tea for Two with Sydne and Lea!
gender predictions? It's a boy....can't wait to meet the little guy!
what i miss: I miss feeling comfortable and being able to sleep a straight 8 hours...I know those days are done but I still miss it.  I dread the evenings now because I know it will be hard and I usually cry each night because I can't get comfortable or I'm in pain on my side.
what i'm looking forward to:  Being a mom soon!  Taking care of my sweet boy.
how are you feeling? Ok during the day but miserable at night.  I have gone through this whole pregnancy with people telling me this will happen or that will happen and most of it never did!  So blessed! I thought when people said the last month is miserable that I would be able to skip that too but no ;) it is! But that's ok because it'll all be worth it when we meet our Jonathan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment